Monday, April 16, 2012

Aprils Class and more!



We had a great texting class and discussion on artwork and being artists. I shared with everyone my week long workshop experience and here is one of my quick paintings done while I was there. We actually didn't get a lot of painting time. Marianne and Marilyn brought me beautiful flowers from their gardens, I felt like it was my birthday! Thank you so much!
 I had also mentioned that I was taking an online texting class from Joanne Sharpe and some of you were interested in it also so I am posting the link here,http://joannezsharpe.blogspot.com/. This is her blog and you will see the class info on the left where you can sign up etc. Its an online class and is done at your own speed. Text is so much fun and can really add or take away from your journal pages. Taking a bit of time to learn how to make your text more interesting and how to use it on your journal pages will improve the look of your sketchbooks tremendously. Next month we will be going off track just a bit and having our sketch class on May 6th, which is a Sunday from 1-4. I will send a reminder in a few weeks. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment