Monday, August 25, 2014

Making time for ART!

I know, here we go again, right, me reminding you to practice your art! Well its time, time to encourage you to make the time. Set a date with yourself, schedule it or it won't happen. You know why?

Cause life happens and once your day has started things just snowball into other things and pretty soon you have lost another day. Tomorrow when your eating breakfast why don't you take a few minutes and sketch your coffee cup or your banana or toast.

I took a few minutes and painted the agapanthus around our pool while they were in bloom. They don't bloom that long and I knew if I didn't paint them now the opportunity would be lost this year. Take time to make time and schedule a painting date with yourself! Remember its doesn't have to be perfect. Share with me what you paint tomorrow morning, please!


No comments:

Post a Comment