Friday, December 7, 2012

Did you paint something Red???


This is something I started outside one beautiful sunny morning while having coffee. I started off doing a negative painting and it just wasn't coming together so I took it inside and set it on my painting table. When I was in the mood or needed a break from some of my other projects I would pull it out and work on it. I did part of the background dark and then a few days later I lifted it all out which left this dark line around the "strawberries" and I like it better. I work on it now and then. I don't know if it will turn out or not but I am enjoying playing with it. I have learned that I hate the paper that was in this sketchbook! Terrible, and it came all the way from France!

I can't wait to see what all of you have been painting in your sketchbooks tomorrow! Don't forget that we need to share our sketchbooks here during the month so we can support each other. It is so nice to post something and see comments. Please take the time to comment on each others artwork.

For those of you having a hard time posting please let me know so we can go over it after our class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment