Friday, December 21, 2012

Reflective surfaces - Happy first day of Winter

Boy, this was a hard class and somewhat frustrating.  I do believe I will need a lot of practice to work on this. Satin was easier but dropped water on the shadow by accident.  Enjoyed the day of class and seeing friends, as always! 

Took this photo out my kitchen window yesterday and think I will try painting a bird instead.  These are migrating birds that love the seeds on our tree. They didn't sit still at all but I took repetative photos and caught some nice ones.

Today is my birthday and I'm in the sewing room working on some new projects. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday!! I didn't know you were a Christmas baby! A special gift on a special holiday! Hope your Christmas is full of JoY!!! I love your ornaments, you did a great job on both the reflective and satin one! Lets do birds in January just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Desiree - Birds would be nice, I love the way you do yours in such simple painting.

    ReplyDelete