Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hello, anyone out there?

I have posted so many things and have yet to see anyone else posting. I know that many of you are intimidated by the whole blog thing but it isn't worth sweating over. To post you make sure you are signed in and then up in the upper right hand side you will see "new Post", click on that and it will take you to the screen I am on now. In the box at the top of the page, next to the "publish" button you will type in your title for title for the post. Now in the big box you can type in a message. If you want to add a photo make sure the cursor is on a new line and click the little picture icon under the "Save" button, it has a blue sky. When you do that a box will pop up and ask you to choose the picture. It should be somewhere you can find it on your computer.

I always have to look at these after church when I am hungry and weak, so I took their picture instead of eating them!
double click on the picture you want to add and it should be highlighted, it is possible to add multiple pictures if you like, but that is for later. Now it will upload the photo to the blog and you push the button, "add selected", it will have a blue border around it showing it is selected. Now it will drop it into the spot on the blog that your cursor was in. If you click on the photo you will get a option menu where you can select the size, the placement, add a caption or if you want to remove it. I like to have the pictures large and centered but its up to you. You can even add a caption, which I did to the donuts.  Now hit publish, the orange button at the top and you are done!!! Yeah. Ok, please, I want to see some of you guys try and post, this is a learning experience, practice makes perfect!!! Paint a donut!

No comments:

Post a Comment