Sunday, July 15, 2012

This months sketchbook lesson! Color, collage, and composition


Saturday was our monthly sketch group. This amazing group of talented
women get together every month and I teach a new technique for our
sketchbooks. This month I did the sketchbook challenge tutorial I shared
 last week on the sketchbook blog. This time we used sketches of flowers
to do our two page layout.  I really love the layers and textures you can
achieve with this technique.  The pages can be done ahead of time, ready
 and waiting for some journaling. Sometimes I just feel like painting and
sometimes I just feel like writing! You can click on the images to make
them bigger so you can see all the different layers of texture!
Christa

Deborah

Karen

Marianne

Judi

Penny

Our sketch group this month hiding from the heat!

My contribution and demo piece

No comments:

Post a Comment